The 4th annual Spring Expo takes place April 20, 21 and 22, 2018.
The Spring Expo is Drumheller's annual trade show, taking place for 3 days each April. We welcome all types of businesses, groups and services to exhibit at this event.
Location: Greentree Mall, 555 Highway 10 Drumheller.
2018 Show Hours:
Friday, April 20- 3:00pm-9:00pm. Saturday, April 21- 10:00am-6:00pm. Sunday, April 22- 10:00am-3:00pm.
Admission- $3 for 13 and up; 12 and under are free. Admission covers you for the whole weekend. *Show your Expo stamp at the World's Largest Dinosaur and you can climb the dino for free!
Check out the Taste of Drumheller area- a new addition this year. Purchase tickets that you can exhange for a variety of snacks or full meals created by local restaurants and caterers.
Free family-friendly entertainment all weekend!
- 3:00-7:00pm- Pony Rides with Whispering Spirit Performance Horses (outside)
- 3:30-4:30pm- Kids Activity with the Royal Tyrrell Museum
- 4:30pm-Magic Show and
- 5:00pm-7:00pm- Performances by the Hussar Fine Arts Society (exact time TBD)
- 10:00am-4:00pm- Pony Rides with Whispering Spirit Performance Horses (outside)
- 11:00-11:30- Light Therapy; Medicine of the Future
- 1:00-2:00- Meet Belle from Beauty & The Beast!
- 2:00- Fashion Show
- 3:00-Aromatherapy Demo with The Sage Shoppe
Also on Saturday- pancake breakfast from 9:00-11:00am (fundraiser for the Wayne Community playground) and fundraiser BBQ from 11:30-2 (unless they run out sooner) to benefit Drumheller Rural Crime Watch.
- 10:00am-3:00pm- Pony Rides with Whispering Spirit Performance Horses (outside)
- 12:30-2:00- Meet Belle from Beauty & The Beast!
- Also on Sunday- The Stuffed Kilt food truck will be on site!
We'll also have Shubydoo's Sparkle Tattoos on site, the Girl Guides will be selling cookies and you can purchase tickets for SpringFest on Saturday. The first 100 people in the door each day get a Swag Bag, and we have some great prizes to be won as well!
*What booths are available? Expo Floor Plan
*Who's already booked in? Exhibitor's List
New in 2018, we will be adding a "Taste of Drumheller" area inside the Expo for local food and beverage companies.
The Taste of Drumheller will be setup inside the Spring Expo trade show, with an area of reserved booths, a ticket sales station, and tables and chairs. “Taste of” events usually include restaurants, caterers, and cafes/bistros offering “tastes” of food or beverages for purchase or in exchange for tickets purchased by event attendees. Please download the Taste of Drumheller info package for further details.
Food vendors in both the Taste of Drumheller and regular booths must also fill out and submit the Alberta Health Services Food Vendor Notification with their application.
We'll have family-friendly entertainment all weekend, including: a magic show, photos with Belle from Beauty and the Beast, a fashion show, birdhouse building with Westview Co-op, pony rides in front of the mall and more!
Check out all the fun from last year's Expo! 2017 Event Photos
Entertainment Stage Sponsors