The 5th annual Spring Expo takes place April 26 & 27, 2019. Booths are just $150-$200 for this 2 day show with full trade-show setup!
The Spring Expo is Drumheller's only annual trade show, taking place each April. We welcome all types of businesses, groups and services to exhibit at this event.
Location: Badlands Community Facility- 80 Veterans Way, Drumheller.
2019 Show Hours: Friday, April 26- 2:00pm-8:00pm. Saturday, April 27- 10:00am-6:00pm.
Admission- $2 for 13 and up; 12 and under are free. Admission covers you for the whole weekend. *Show your Expo stamp at the World's Largest Dinosaur and you can climb the dino for free!
Check out the Taste of Drumheller area- purchase tickets that you can exchange for a variety of snacks or full meals created by local restaurants and caterers.
Free family-friendly entertainment both days! Check out all the fun from the 2018 Spring Expo- 2018 Event Photos
Who's booked in? See the Exhibitor's List.
We've drastically reduced our booth fees in an effort to make this event affordable for any business or group to participate if they wish. Booths are just $150 for an 8x8, and $200 for a 10x10. This fee includes sidewall and backwall drapes, skirted table, folding chairs, basic power, exhibitor badges and listing in the show guide (600 printed).
TASTE OF DRUMHELLER:
Caterers, restaurants and other food and beverage-related businesses are invited to participate in the Taste of Drumheller. How it works: the DDCC will sell $2 tickets to the public which can be redeemed at your booth for food or beverages. You will not have to handle any cash! After the event is over you will be paid for 75% of the tickets you redeemed. Download the application for more info. Only 4 booths are available!
We invite all businesses and groups to check out the various sponsorship levels, which start at just $50. Especially if your business does not have the staff or time to commit to a trade show booth- sponsorship allows you to still get some great exposure at the event.
- Gold Sponsor: Door prize, cash, or gift in kind valued at $500+
- Entertainment Stage Sponsor: $500- only 2 available
- Silver Sponsor: Door prize, cash, or gift in kind valued at $250-$500
- **NEW OPTION: Entertainment FEATURE Sponsor $200
- Bronze Sponsor: Door prize, cash, or gift in kind valued at $50-$250
- Swag Bag Sponsor: Donate items for our swag bags. Minimum of 150 items, maximum of 300. *Examples of swag bag items include but are not limited to promotional items such as pens, keychains, golf balls, etc., and coupons or vouchers.
For more information on what you'll get out of each sponsorship level, see our Sponsor Package.
Swag Bag Sponsors:
- Pro-Active Building Maintenance
- The Sage Shoppe
- Golden Prairie Parent Link
- Telus Communications