A fantastic evening where we honor the amazing businesses, groups and youth in our community. Awards will be presented by the Drumheller Rotary, Drumheller and District Chamber of Commerce and the Town of Drumheller.
When: Friday, June 15, 2018
Where: Badlands Community Facility.
The celebration will honor individuals and businesses for their achievements and contributions to the community. Together the group will present a total of twelve awards, including:
- Rotary Awards: Most Courteous Employee, Citizen of the Year, and Male and Female Athlete of the Year;
- Town of Drumheller Youth Leaders of Tomorrow: one award for students in grades 7-9 and one for students in grades 10-12.; and
- Chamber Awards (aka the Business Excellence Awards)- Small and Large Business of the Year, Most Promising New Business, Arts, Culture and Community Award, Diversity Leadership Award, and Business Professional of the Year Award.
The semi-formal evening will feature cocktails and dinner with musical entertainment followed by the awards presentation emceed by Jason Blanke.
Nominations are now closed.
Tickets are $40 each including GST and can be purchased at the Drumheller & District Chamber of Commerce, Town Hall, SJ Fashions or Centre Street Insurance. Seating is not assigned unless you purchase a full table of 8 tickets.
- 5:00pm ~ Cocktails and Drum FM Red Carpet
- 6:00pm~ Dinner and Awards
Thank you to our event sponsors: