Mission: Building a strong business community in Drumheller and area
As a member of the Drumheller and District Chamber of Commerce and in the spirit of the mission statement, members shall adhere to the following:
- Members shall conduct business and professional activities in an honest, fair and reputable manner so as to reflect honourably upon the Drumheller business community and fellow Chamber members.
- Members shall respect the reputation, profile and status of the Drumheller and District Chamber of Commerce, and represent the Chamber of Commerce accordingly.
- When reasonably possible, members shall participate in functions and activities of the Chamber of Commerce, and promote the enhancement of business growth in Drumheller and area.
- Members shall refrain from engaging in practices prohibited by law or seeking unfair advantage over fellow members.
- Members shall refrain from publicly disparaging the business practices of fellow members and refrain from condoning or engaging in misrepresentation or unethical practices.
Failure to adhere to the Member Code of Conduct, as outlined above, and in accordance with Drumheller and District Chamber of Commerce by-laws, could result in termination of membership.