The 5th annual Spring Expo takes place April 26 & 27, 2019. Booths are just $150-$200 for this 2 day show with full trade-show setup!
The Spring Expo is Drumheller's only annual trade show, taking place each April. We welcome all types of businesses, groups and services to exhibit at this event.
Location: Badlands Community Facility- 80 Veterans Way, Drumheller.
2019 Show Hours: Friday, April 26- 2:00pm-8:00pm. Saturday, April 27- 10:00am-6:00pm.
Admission- $2 for 13 and up; 12 and under are free.
The first 75 people in the door each day are FREE thanks to Total Control Security (Friday admissions) and ProPlan Financial/ The Cooperators (Saturday admissions).
Free family-friendly entertainment both days! Check out all the fun from the 2018 Spring Expo- 2018 Event Photos
- PuppetUps (Puppet Show)- 3:00-3:30pm
- Fossil Activity with the Royal Tyrrell Museum- 4:00-5:00pm
- Balloon Animal Artist- 4:00-6:00pm
- Performance by the Rosebud Younger Company- 6:00pm
- Balloon Animal Artist- 11:00am-1:00pm
- Ukulele Group- 12:00-12:45pm
- Fashion Show- 2:00pm
- Exhibitor Open Mic- 3:00pm
*Don't miss the Pop-Up Escape Room near the entertainment stage.
Who's booked in? See the Exhibitor's List. As of April 8, only 3 booths remain- 1 10x10 and 2 8x8's.
We've drastically reduced our booth fees in an effort to make this event affordable for any business or group to participate if they wish. Booths are just $150 for an 8x8, and $200 for a 10x10. This fee includes sidewall and backwall drapes, skirted table, folding chairs, basic power, exhibitor badges and listing in the show guide (600 printed).
Providing food or beverage samples? You'll also need to submit the Alberta Health Services Food Vendor Notification.
We invite all businesses and groups to check out the various sponsorship levels, which start at just $50. Especially if your business does not have the staff or time to commit to a trade show booth- sponsorship allows you to still get some great exposure at the event.
- Gold Sponsor: Door prize, cash, or gift in kind valued at $500+
- Entertainment Stage Sponsor: $500- only 2 available
- Silver Sponsor: Door prize, cash, or gift in kind valued at $250-$500
- **NEW OPTION: Entertainment FEATURE Sponsor $200
- Bronze Sponsor: Door prize, cash, or gift in kind valued at $50-$250
- Swag Bag Sponsor: Donate items for our swag bags. Minimum of 150 items, maximum of 300. *Examples of swag bag items include but are not limited to promotional items such as pens, keychains, golf balls, etc., and coupons or vouchers.
For more information on what you'll get out of each sponsorship level, see our Sponsor Package.
ENTERTAINMENT STAGE SPONSORS
Swag Bag Sponsors:
- Chinook Financial
- Pro-Active Building Maintenance
- The Sage Shoppe
- Golden Prairie Parent Link
- Telus Communications
- Purely Essential Esthetics
- Community Futures Big Country