The Spring Expo is Drumheller's only annual home and garden-style trade show, and is scheduled for April 24 & 25, 2020. We welcome all types of businesses, groups and services to exhibit at this event. Spaces are over 70% sold.
Location: Badlands Community Facility Field House- 80 Veterans Way, Drumheller.
2020 Show Hours: Friday, April 24- 2:00pm-8:00pm. Saturday, April 25- 10:00am-6:00pm.
Admission- $2 for 13 and up; 12 and under are free.
Booth spaces begin at just $150 for this two day trade show with complete setup- backwall and sidewall drapes, skirted table, chairs, exhibitor badges and free listing in our Show Guide. *Please note power is not included and outlets can be rented for exhibitors that require power.
Alberta Health Services Food Vendor Notification- all vendors supplying food and/or beverages for sale or sample must complete and submit this form.
Check out our SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS! Great for businesses who can't book a booth space or those that want extra exposure.
ENTERTAINMENT: More details to come! Here's what we have booked so far:
- Pony Rides with Whispering Spirit Performance Horses (behind the BCF) - Friday and Saturday
- **Book reading for 'Have You Seen My Human- A Badlands DinoStory': Friday at 4:30pm on the Entertainment Stage (book signing at Booth 15 from 3:00-5:30pm)
- Performance by students from The Music Box
- Caricature Artist- 1:00-3:00pm on Saturday
Thank you to our SPONSORS:
Door Prizes Provided By:
- 2 gift certificates for $129.99 Glassparency Treatment