Awards are given to businesses, groups and individuals in the following categories:
- Arts, Culture and Community Award- Awarded to a business, non-profit or other formally recognized group, that demonstrates outstanding achievement and contribution in the area of arts, culture, or community, and at the same time develops business acumen and management practices to ensure their long term sustainability.
- Diversity Leadership Award- Awarded to an organization that embraces diversity in their workforce, encourages respect and inclusion, eliminates discrimination and barriers, and helps to create welcoming and inclusive workplaces
- Most Promising New Business Award- Awarded to a new business that has been in operation for less than two years, and that best demonstrates potential for growth, a high level of social, cultural, and environmental awareness, a commitment to the wider community; and that engages in continuous learning or other improvement opportunities.
- Small Business of the Year- Awarded to a business with 10 or less employees, who best reflects the outstanding spirit and success of the Drumheller area.
- Large Business of the Year- Awarded to a business with 10 or more employees, who best reflects the outstanding spirit and success of the Drumheller area.
- Business Professional of the Year- Awarded to an individual, manager, or employee who is active in the business community and/or non-profit community, and that demonstrates professionalism and a passion for making our community the best place to work, live and do business.
Nominations open in mid-February.